• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Question Show or share your cable management solutions!

Mknott

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 22, 2019
As someone who had a puppy arrive on the day lockdown began I've become extremely interested in cable management lately!

What are people doing or using to handle wires and cabling around living spaces? Share your setup and show me how you're doing it so that I can spend less time fretting about whether my fresh bundle of joy has broken down our gating and put his teeth to work.

Bonus picture of the destroyer of living rooms.

Reactions: AlexJealux and gel

12th Monkey

Aug 31, 2015
Excellent work there - you should be proud! Had cabling for AV speakers/sub wired into walls when the extension was built, other than that it's all behind kit with the exception of speaker cabling. Dogs always new to leave well alone, though alas just one dog now.

Reactions: Mknott and sonic1

sonic1

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you, just noticed one of my dogs has squeezed in to the pic, fortunately neither of mine are chewers.
This project was to get the TV wall mounted and to hide as many cables as possible as it is the wife's pet hate.
It took me three weeks, I am no expert but having a mate who is an electrician helped when it came to sorting the electrics, sent him some pics and he will come over to sign it off when this lockdown is lifted.

Reactions: Mknott

Slothy

Oct 29, 2019
As an electrician I take my hat off to you. That’s a lot of drops in a small area! Good work sir. I too hate cables on show.

Reactions: sonic1

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts