Should I move?

audiodarkness

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I have been an iPhone user since the beginning. I normally upgrade every year, but when the 5 came out I didnt feel the improvments were good enough to justify signing a new contact. However, im now 'bored' of my iphone, and am seriously considering moving to a Samsung S4

Has anyone made this switch? Whats the easiest way to move my contacts? Can I keep my txts? Music and apps are not to important

Paul.

I have an iPhone 5 and a Galaxy S3. If you do go for a Galaxy, you will need to sort a new keyboard out sharpish, the stock one is shocking.

Wait a month to see iOS7 on on a 5, if that still doesnt do it for you, buy a HTC One instead ;p

1) Back up all your contacts to gmail. That's all you need.

2) There are apps which can email all your texts. No other way I'm afraid.

My OH moved from iPhone 4S to Nexus 4. Much better.

Look at Nexus 4 & HTC One as well. Their UI is more intuitive than Samsung's.

audiodarkness

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Big Boss, I will look at the nexus 4, its just jumping into the unknown and im worried if I loose my information it could be a pain to put it back in again

What is the new Sony xpedia z thing like?

audiodarkness

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I have gone for the xperia Z

I wasnt convinced there was a huge difference between a lot of the phones, only minor, and the waterproof Z with its 1080p screen and decent camera is now my new baby :)

Moving from iPhone to Sony was reasonably painless, the txts, contacts, calander etc all came accross without too much bother. The only slight issue is the messages with images in them had all the images slapped at the end of the txt messages, not the end of the world but a little messy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts