Shinola Runwell Turntable

alchemist 1 said:
What a stunning looking piece of engineering..*clapping*.........Any uk stockists I wonder ?

In the US maybe, particularly Detroit, not in UK as its only just come out.

Looks pretty basic to me and too small for the tonearm. :)

Engineering courtesy of VPI Industries.

'Designed for ease of use' and yours for $2500 without a cover.... whoopy! Better get your order in quick though, limited run of 500 - so I doubt you'll see any outside the States and as these watchmakers are keen to keep production in the US and create jobs there then I guess it'll be a while before you see one.

alchemist 1

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Al ears said:
alchemist 1 said:
What a stunning looking piece of engineering..*clapping*.........Any uk stockists I wonder ?

'Designed for ease of use' and yours for $2500 without a cover.... whoopy! Better get your order in quick though, limited run of 500 - so I doubt you'll see any outside the States.
Not as basic as some turntables [Rega] A you say all very new.

Engineering with a lid Technics 1200g...........at a cost *smile*

alchemist 1 said:
Al ears said:
alchemist 1 said:

'Designed for ease of use' and yours for $2500 without a cover.... whoopy! Better get your order in quick though, limited run of 500 - so I doubt you'll see any outside the States.

There are a few that come with lids fortunately. How many $2500 Regas do you know... ;-)

alchemist 1

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Al ears said:
alchemist 1 said:
Al ears said:
alchemist 1 said:

There are a few that come with lids fortunately. How many $2500 Regas do you know... ;-)
None personally, but the rp10 with or without a cartridge are in that type of stratosphere........with lids *wink*

alchemist 1 said:
Al ears said:
alchemist 1 said:
Al ears said:
alchemist 1 said:

None personally, but the rp10 with or without a cartridge are in that type of stratosphere........with lids *wink*

I'd have to agree. I think even if not of the hinged variety the manufacturers should make some sort of acrylic box to sit over theit turntables as it would make a lot of sense, and probably sell more. ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts