Servers on this Site!

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
So when are WHF actually going to do something about the servers on this forum....painfullly slow.......mostly just doing nothing!

Any mods here who can tell us whats going on?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
stevebrock said:
So when are WHF actually going to do something about the servers on this forum....painfullly slow.......mostly just doing nothing!

Any mods here who can tell us whats going on?

I'm told by our Digital Media people that it's not a server problem – apparently there's sufficient bandwidth, headroom and indeed elasticated waistband to handle the amount of traffic the site is throwing at them.

There does, however, seem to be some problem in the coding of the site or the databases running it, and I gather that's under investigation at the moment.

All I can do is apologise, and emphasise that we are keeping up pressure on the people who keep all this stuff working, and that we're as frustrated as you by the general slowness around these parts – you should try uploading non-stop news and reviews when the site is running like a snail on Temazepam!

Apparently it's really fast provided you're not logged-in – but that really doesn't help us –– or you – very much...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts