Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 ANC

Highflyer

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I'm pretty convinced that I'm going to buy the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0, although there's one thing holding me back. You can't put the noise cancellation off when you're on wireless, and as i will use them for cycling to my work I'm afraid the noise cancellation will block off the trafic TOO much. I've used the first generation momentums for the last 3 years and there were times that a car suddenly passed me while cycling and I didn't notice it because of my headphone.

Can someone inform me if the noise cancellation will block traffic noise too much? It's a good thing that I don't hear all of the traffic, but when there's a car riding just behind me I would like to hear it. And as my phone doesn't have a headphone jacket anymore I can't listen trough cable, so wireless is the only option.

Thanks in regard

To put it bluntly your stupid to be wearing headphones while cycling especially ones that mean you can't wear a helmet either. It's not like we have mirrors or seatbelts on bicycles.

I cycle to work everyday and I'm also a nurse so have seen some nasty accidents. Please take your safety more seriously.

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Highflyer said:
Hi,

I'm pretty convinced that I'm going to buy the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0, although there's one thing holding me back. You can't put the noise cancellation off when you're on wireless, and as i will use them for cycling to my work I'm afraid the noise cancellation will block off the trafic TOO much. I've used the first generation momentums for the last 3 years and there were times that a car suddenly passed me while cycling and I didn't notice it because of my headphone.

Can someone inform me if the noise cancellation will block traffic noise too much? It's a good thing that I don't hear all of the traffic, but when there's a car riding just behind me I would like to hear it. And as my phone doesn't have a headphone jacket anymore I can't listen trough cable, so wireless is the only option.

Thanks in regard

Is it April 1st already? This post and The guy "Naim Advice Needed" for the sale/part exing of some Naim gear

Spoof of the year? - I think so

tonky

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Great idea Elliot Leishman - but wasted on the idiotic original poster.

Personally I think anyone cycling with headphones on listening to music doesn't value their (or other people's safety) at all.

tonky

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts