Sennheiser CX300-II

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:That's a great deal - and sold by Amazon themselves, too, so free delivery. Link to black pair here; white deal (£13.89) here....

Yep bought 2 pairs last night, one for my iPhone and one for my son's Christmas present for his iPod or PSP or mobile.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:On sale on Amazon for £14.99 per pair for black ones and less for white.

You could have had mine Joel. I just ordered some Goldring NS1000 Active Noise Reduction Headphones for £49.99 delivered!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:JoelSim:On sale on Amazon for £14.99 per pair for black ones and less for white. You could have had mine Joel. I just ordered some Goldring NS1000 Active Noise Reduction Headphones for £49.99 delivered!

To be honest for £14.99 sans ear wax...

Thanks for the offer though Mr Asnails.

Good deal on the Goldrings, but I would look like Princess Leah sitting on the tube listening to them, and to be honest my iPod listening is rare, had my iPhone for a week and not loaded any music to it yet. Have played Scrabble a few times and surfed a bit though.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:
Gerrardasnails:JoelSim:On sale on Amazon for £14.99 per pair for black ones and less for white. You could have had mine Joel. I just ordered some Goldring NS1000 Active Noise Reduction Headphones for £49.99 delivered!

To be honest for £14.99 sans ear wax...

Thanks for the offer though Mr Asnails.

Good deal on the Goldrings, but I would look like Princess Leah sitting on the tube listening to them, and to be honest my iPod listening is rare, had my iPhone for a week and not loaded any music to it yet. Have played Scrabble a few times and surfed a bit though.

I don't care what I look like on the train/quite like the PL look!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
So can we expect you to show up in a gold bikini on Friday?
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts