Sennheiser CX300-II headphones £14.99

A

Anonymous

looks good price :)

anyone having postage problems with play atm ? I ordered Fifa 11 in sale last week (Monday) was posted Wednesday and still not here :( unusual for play

A

Anonymous

The snow has played havoc with deliveries, even if your area wasn't affected, post office hubs and sorting offices might have been en route. Viz a viz courier companies
emotion-6.gif

I've ordered items up to 3 weeks ago and am still awaiting them!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Alantiggger:This isn't a 'dig' at anyone ... but in what way are they better than the cx300's which are selling for £9.99 from Play.com as well ? (plz excuse ant ignorance on my part)

Well, *puzzled face* these ones go up to II...

Excellent, a joke that only works in print!

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:Alantiggger:This isn't a 'dig' at anyone ... but in what way are they better than the cx300's which are selling for £9.99 from Play.com as well ? (plz excuse ant ignorance on my part)
Well, *puzzled face* these ones go up to II...Excellent, a joke that only works in print!

That's a clever one - made me laugh out loud.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
kaotician:
the_lhc:Alantiggger:This isn't a 'dig' at anyone ... but in what way are they better than the cx300's which are selling for £9.99 from Play.com as well ? (plz excuse ant ignorance on my part)
Well, *puzzled face* these ones go up to II...Excellent, a joke that only works in print!

That's a clever one - made me laugh out loud.

I was quite pleased with that one myself (although I should have realised that, technically, it was a pun rather than a joke), almost as pleased as I am with the headphones, which turned up last week, really very good with my HTC Desire playing flac files, especially as they basically cost me nothing (got a Play voucher for my birthday!).

A

Anonymous

How did you drop them in lhc? I couldn't get my desire to recognise FLAC or even a 320 mp3 when dropped in whilst connected as a hard drive.......I gave up to be honest! Not sure if the (cheap) 16 GB card I bought is flawed. Hmmm.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Graham_Thomas:How did you drop them in lhc? I couldn't get my desire to recognise FLAC or even a 320 mp3 when dropped in whilst connected as a hard drive.......I gave up to be honest! Not sure if the (cheap) 16 GB card I bought is flawed. Hmmm.

Natively the Desire won't play Flacs, you need to install something like Poweramp (nothing to do with dbPoweramp I believe), I've got the trial, which seems to do everything I want, apparently it'll expire at some point but they seem to release updates often enough to keep resetting the trial period! I just copied the files onto the card whilst connected to the PC.

Should play the mp3s though, I've never actually tried to be honest, I have had mine playing WAVs though!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I picked up a pair of CX400-IIs for under £11 from Play. Does anyone know the difference (apart from the in line volume control)? And are they any good?

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Sennheiser CX 300

Key Features:

Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound

Supplied with three different sizes of ear adapters for a perfect fit

Excellent attenuation of ambient noise

Extremely small and lightweight

Ideal for use with all MP3, CD, DVD, MD players and portable game systems with 1/8" (3.5 mm) headphone jacks

Asymmetrical cable

2-year warranty

Frequency response 18Hz - 21kHz

Cable length Asymmetrical, L: 170 mm

R: 510 mm, (850 mm divider to plug)

Impedance 16 Ohm

Sound pressure level (SPL) 112 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)

Jack plug 3,5 mm stereo (angled)

Ear coupling intraaural (ear canal fit)

Transducer principle dynamic, open

The Sennheiser CX 300 ii's

Key Features:

Earphones ideal for use with all MP3, CD, DVD players and portable gaming systems

iPod & iPhone compatible

High-performance dynamic driver systems for powerful, bass-driven stereo sound and attenuation of outside noise

Optimal fit in the ear canal due to ear adapters in different sizes (supplied as standard)

Extremely small and lightweight & ideal for use with remote control with the short cable

Accessories included are a convenient carrying case and an ear adaptor set (S/M/L)

2-year Guarantee

Frequency response: 19 - 21000 Hz

Cable length: 1.2 m Asymmetric (L:200 mm, R 500 mm, -> separator: 300 mm, separator -> plug: 1000 mm).

Impedance: 16 Ohm

Sound pressure level (SPL): 113 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)

Jack plug: 3.5 mm gold plug, angled

Ear coupling intraaural (ear canal fit)

Transducer principle dynamic

You chose which is best
emotion-4.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts