Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar

LIFTING UK

Mar 25, 2021
Visit site
These AMBEO are so overrated I've had two due to the first one caught fire and the replacement just wouldn't calibrate properly.
I've ended up with a Sonos Arc with subs and one SL much cheaper and better value for money and the true sound set up worked first time

ClarkSpark

Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
I had 2 Amebeo's - One had muffled sound/blown speaker and the other overheated. BOTH had creaking plastic due to heat issues and bass. When they worked, they sounded incredible (had a sub too which boosted bass overall). When it worked - the Atmos effect was incredible and dialogue was clear with brilliant bass. But the build quality, heating, materials and size were a major issue and I eventually complained. If they made it out of wood - problem solved. In the end I bought the Arc + Sub and it's a very close sounding speaker. But Sonos feels better quality and of course, much cheaper (lack of DTS support still baffles).

Reactions: LIFTING UK

Stubest

Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
I was so impressed by how it sounded with movie - particularly the atmos effect and so utterly underwhelmed by how it sounded with 2 channel music.
Hi patmarcus, I’ve had the ambeo for about 6 months. I would agree about been underwhelmed with 2 channel music. I found putting it in music mode in the sennheiser app and using the following settings, helped a little bit.01B467A3-B883-4AB0-9F86-79DBA2C8357E.png

PacoTheNacho

Jan 13, 2023
Visit site
Old forum post sorry, but Ive had the Ambeo now for a couple years or so and Ive had zero problems with it, except for once when I had to update the firmware but that fixed any issue I had with it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts