Schiit Mani Phono Stage

camcroft

I got my Schiit Mani this morning from the EU supplier here in the UK. I had never auditioned the phono stage as they are not available everywhere and they sometimes run out of stock and you have to wait till they are back in stock I trusted the reviews on the internet which I must say were very favourable. Well I played a track for starters using the Rega Fono Mini A2D which I have been using for quite a while and have been happy with I then connected the Mani and the difference was clear from the start clarity was much better detail better I actually thought that the band playing had draughted in a few extra players that I had never heard before. The Mani cost me £149 delivered and it also works with MC cartridges it has a load switch for MM and MC it also has 2 gain switches which can be used together if required or seperately so it should be suitable for most types of cartridges. It is hand made in the USA and nothing is built in China and the likes the company says that the only part that is actually made in China is the wall plug. All in all I think that I made the right choice.

camcroft

Al ears said:
Mark Rose-Smith said:
sound like a right wee bargain.

Apparently so, although I do confess I have never heard one.
Nor had I till it arrived. They have only just started bringing them into the country I dont know if they will submit one for review it could be interesting maybe Whathifi could give them a shout to see if they are willing

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts