Samsung UE40D7000 v UE40D6530

Muzza

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi

I like the look of both of these, does anyone know if the D7000 is much better? There seems to be about £300 price difference between the two.

It will be used mainly for HD and SD freeview watching.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We haven't tested the UE40D7000 yet, but the UE40D6530 is a cracking set for 2D, although it struggles a bit with 3D if that's important to you.

A

Anonymous

I have a UE40C6510 or 30, whichever is the black surround. The picture is fine but the internet TV is a waste of time so I would not recommend paying for that. I bought the dongle but sansung say the wifi has to be in the same room as the TV!! My isn't and very rarely do I get a connection. Usually just a message saying no connection. I recently bought Homeplugs but still get the message saying no connection. Samsung customer services are a joke. Email them and you could replies saying where is your receipt. They have had mine for months, they are just too idle to read messages. I have emailed the CEO, Griffiths but I doubt he even read emails as I get messages saying not read. I certainly have never had a reply from him. I was told that the 6C series is later than the 7 series.

A

Anonymous

Hi

I am living in dubai and i am planning to buy samsung ua40c6900 led tv. Its a 2010 model and its having almost all the good features and it is coming with 400 motion rate. i would like to know whether my choice is good or not?

Also i want to know whether this model is having their spva panel?

Would be greatful if somebody can answer my queries....

thanks

Muzza

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi Andy

3D is not important at all to me. Based on you review of the 46 inch D7000 (I know its hard to totally compare) would you say that the D7000 warrants the extra £300 over the 6530 purely for 2D? Basically, was there a huge improvement in the 2D picture on the D7000?

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts