Samsung LE40M87BDX

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all.

Looking into purchasing the new Samsung LE40M87BDX, What Hi-Fi haven't reviewed it yet and may not do?

So was after any 'hands on' reviews, other close LCD sets have done well in 'what Hi-Fi' reviews and other mags like it, but i'd rather trust you guys!

With this i'm looking into adding the Samsung HT-X250R (the 5.1 version of the model reviewed in the August 2007 issue)

Hope to get some help. Ta.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi MAK.

We've got a First Test of the Samsung LE40M86BDX coming up in the September issue (on sale 26th July). Samsung has been playing a strange sort of model number bingo lately, offering 'exclusive to this store' deals (typically with Currys/Dixons) and confusing folks at every turn. Samsung has told me several times that there are no differences between the '87 you're considering and the '86 we're reviewing - but seems unable to provide me with both models so that we can see for ourselves. That's why we've been so careful to point out that star ratings apply only to the specific model we've tested.

A

Anonymous

Hey Simon. Cheers for letting me know, will look forward to reading that review at the end of the month.

Yeah, I have notice that on the Samsung website there seems to be no difference in spec' that they speak of between the '87 and '86 models. Also a little confusing when most of the companies that advertise in your magazine will stock the '87 model and not the '86! I can only guess that Samsung has a reason behind this!!

Anyway, thanx again for your reply.

A

Anonymous

Yep, I know what you're saying. Thanx again for your help, shall keep on reading your good work. Ciao, MAK

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts