Samsung LE37M87BDX poor picture quality

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As above, we had a Lg 37lf66 before my child threw a golf ball at the screen!!! and we went for the Samsung because of advise from two different shops, but have played with the new tele but cannot get near the picture quality of the lg, any advise on the settings for contrast or what you have the best settings??? please help

Mark

A

Anonymous

Is the picture bad on all channels, i.e when watching a DVD or normal TV?

A

Anonymous

Only on tv have tried through ps3 with a dvd and is fantastic just that the tv quality is v poor, linked from sky+ via a scart lead just very disapointed that the LG had better TV than the Samsung when have been told that the Samsung has better quaility, do you think it is the settings or the connection????

Mark

A

Anonymous

Firstly check the setting in the sky services picture menu is on RGB!

If this makes no difference or RGB is enabled in the sky menu already, disconnect the scart cable and try another scart input on the TV. There is a possibility that some scart inputs on TVs cant accept RGB via scart.

Also make sure the Scart is connected to TV out and not VCR on the sky box!

good luck!

PS

RGB is the best Q you can get from a scart!

A

Anonymous

Have done the above and changed the settings and I have to say it looks better, but it seems like I am looking through cling film, seems to have a moving film in front of screen, when the people are stationary "A1" but when they move it ghosts?? very annoying

A

Anonymous

This could be due to the quality of the scart cable you have, it might not be screened this means you could get interference! Buy a decent one (QED or Monster) this might make it better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts