Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Cashback

Timbot

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 the other week and I have to say I've been very impressed so far. Ideal for what we wanted it for.

Suddenly had a thought the other day that there was a cash back offer on when we bought it and fortunately I hadn't missed the cut off point. :dance:

So...

The claim has to be filed between 30 and 45 days from purchase of the product (the purchase day is counted as the 1st day). Bought it 34 days ago so no problem.

Going throught the questions which are required resulted in me nearly throwing the wretched thing through the window.

If you click on the wrong order date there is a disclaimer saying your cashback claim will be invalidated when checked.

Serial number is required. No help window to tell you where to find it. (Easiest in settings as it's so small on the back of the tablet).

Tablet model required. We've got the 16Gb Wifi in Silver model. No options are obvious as you are given the codes only and it's very hard to find the model number anywhere (ours turned out to be the GT-P5110TSABTU. Try finding that one easily!)

All the way through there were no help screens but many disclainers saying that if information was incorrect then your application would be declared void and you wouldn't receive any cash back.

You would almost think that Samsung didn't want to pay out... :twisted:

A

Anonymous

I too am trying to go through this process, how did you find the exact model number? I can't find it anywhere?

Timbot

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't remember exactly where I found it. Think it was somewhere in the info on Amazon. Also I think when you navigate through the Samsung website to your model it's part of the web address in the address bar at the top. Couldn't find it anywhere on the Samsung website at all other than that!!!

A

Anonymous

:exmark: galaxy tab 2 cashback,the only way to find the model number which isnt on any paperwork/receipt/tablet is go search the item on samsung website and if you look at the top of the page on your web address you will see the number at the end of the site address, however after banging my head for 10 /15 mins trying to fill out the form.( success hahahaha ) then i got email from samsung stating they had my cashback claim but for some unknown reason under the heading of back to school !!!! i most definetly made sure i clicked the correct button but no doubt this may well be a getout clause on their behalf, now im sure 80/90% of buyers will simply give up the cashback because the hassle just aint worth it but if i dont get it i can assure you my samsung plasmas will be of a different brand in future ,,,,,nuff said

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
The serial number was on the box,as was the model number.My claim was approved (yes it is part of the back to school promotion). Just waiting for the money. I am also due £80 back from currys, which will mean the galaxy tab note 10.1 cost £222 including case, a real bargain.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts