Samsung 40 inch UE40B8000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys,

I recently purchased the latest 40 inch L.E.D TV from Samsung. The TV looks great and so does the picture however, i have a few problems hopefully somebody out there with a bit more experience could help me with.

The TV is connected up to a V+ virgin media HD box via a HDMI cable but when i look on the info, i am only getting 50hz. The tv is capable of displaying at 200hz which is puzzling :/ the picture does blur when i watch programs where constant moving occurs which is very frustrating considering the price i paid for the tele.

Hopefully somebody can help me with this.

Appreciate any help anyone can give :)

Nige

A

Anonymous

Nige,

I have the 7020 LED TV, from my experience these settings work best for me:

Switching over to Game Mode (If your watching normal TV via HDMI from an external BT/Virgin box only).
This will switch off the motion bluring but it handles it better with it off.

OR go to the 100/200 motion plus section, and play around with the settings- Blur reduction: 6 / Judder: 0 also works best for me.

But the 200hz only kicks in when the 200hz motion plus is working so you need to enable it or change the settings of the blur/judder to meet your requirements.

Let me know how it goes.

A

Anonymous

It's nothing to worry about, everything's working perfectly. what's being displayed in the conrner is what the vbox is outputting, in this case 50Hz. You'll get the same message when playing a dvd, or game console. If you have blu-ray you might see 24Hz.

Either way it has nothing to do with your tv's motion control (the 200Hz) which depending on your settings you may or may not be using to it's full extent, and this information is not displayed on screen, the information you're seeing is simply the output info from whatever device is inputting into your tv.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts