Samsung 1080P8 - worth getting? RCA connections?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Samsung 30+ inch TV (can't remember how big), so was thinking of getting a Samsung DVD player for simplicity. The 1080P8 seems a sensible buy for

I had two questions:

1. I have an old hi-fi with RCA inputs - will this be compatible?
2. Am I missing something really obvious that should put me off buying this player?

Thanks,

David

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
davidgbshaw:Hi,

I have a Samsung 30+ inch TV (can't remember how big), so was thinking of getting a Samsung DVD player for simplicity. The 1080P8 seems a sensible buy for

I had two questions:

1. I have an old hi-fi with RCA inputs - will this be compatible?
2. Am I missing something really obvious that should put me off buying this player?

Thanks,

David

You could connect the dvd player to your hifi with RCA and get better than the tv's sound stereo through your hifi. You are not missing anything at all. Go for it.

A

Anonymous

Yes, that is what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure if the DVD player had the correct connections. I was concerned that it might have just a digital co-ax, or digital wire, rather than old-school phono wired RCA connections.

David

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
davidgbshaw:Yes, that is what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure if the DVD player had the correct connections. I was concerned that it might have just a digital co-ax, or digital wire, rather than old-school phono wired RCA connections.

David

Get in quick, Amazon are selling for £51 delivered! Below are the audio options. The Analogue 5.1 will include front left and right which you can use to connect your hifi.

Audio Out - Analogue 5.1 audio outputs Optical audio outputs Digital coaxial audio output

TRENDING THREADS