• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Rotel A11 Tribute & CD11 Tribute

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Wil

May 8, 2020
Rotel don't appear to reveal 4 Ohms ratings, all I can quickly find was from German review, approximated to:
"What we already attested to the A12 in June 2017 also applies to the A11: It is a really well made integrated amplifier with solid AB power amplifier circuit, which with its just under 100 watts (at 4 ohms) has enough power to drive most loudspeakers around its price point."

Is there 4Ohm specs mentioned for A11 tribute amp ? Thanks.

Reactions: nn_in

Wil

May 8, 2020
David Price's review of Tribute set has been published:
"The best thing you can say about them is that you can put them on the end of a seriously capable pair of speakers and they'll just relax and make great music. There's absolutely no sense of you listening to something that's built down to a price.

Of course, these two bits of kit aren't miracle workers. They have limitations and failings like anything else, but their sins are those of omission; they don't introduce grain or hardness, and nor do they sit on dynamics particularly, or squash…
"

Last edited:
Reactions: matthewpiano

Wil

May 8, 2020
matthewpiano, last weekend, before mentioning Kiso loudspeakers I searched for what have been said about them, and onsite you commented "I thought they were awful!"

I smiled imagining myself testing it with an A11 Tribute (but price prohibitive at more than £10,000!!!! ). Construction though is exemplary:

Have you driven LS50 Meta with your A11 Tribute?

And for readers considering entry-level new speakers, I recall KHF had recommended Wharfedale Diamond 12.2:

Whereas 12.1 got 5 Stars:

Last edited:

Wil

May 8, 2020
Thinking about Ken, I remember this MusicLink Series that the enthusiast may well find at bargain prices:
MusicLink.jpg

Being simply a hint, you can investigate yourself what features each model offer—whether suitable to your…

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts