Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I had Roon on a yearly subscription which is now about £110 a year as they increased it about 12 months ago and for the lifetime membership which is about £560 for a lifetime membership .
I bit the bullet and just brought the lifetime membership which i think its well worth the money but yes its expensive but it works well for me and the fact i have just played about with my OPPO and now using it as a end point which with the Roon settings i have better control over my music on what it samples at and the headroom and there is meany more settings i have not touched yet which i did not realize they where on there .

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I just renewed my yearly subscription and it came to £96.00. Obviously dependant on exchange rates.
Agree it is expensive but it is very good.
Yes its expensive but well worth it considering what you can do with this software and if you go deep into the settings you can change the audio signal , headroom , bit rate all sorts of things .
I did think of doing a year again but felt it would pay for its self in the long run so this time i went for a lifetime membership

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts