Rook takes Castle...

Secretagentmole

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
The Aegis 3s we have sounded over bright on the Cambridge A540. Needed something that would tame that treble.

Advertised near me, set of Castles, Warwick in fact, on stands (included in sale) £45. Took ourselves over and these looked in superb condition. He even chucked in the speaker cable. Oh well.

Got them back and plugged the bananas in.

The treble is tamed. No detail list and these do sound nice....

Secretagentmole

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
.....my just imports :cool:

That is a little harsh I must admit, but when things are made in Britain by the company that designed and engineered the item, things tend to be better.

An example is Dyson vacuum cleaners. Many independent Dyson engineers say that the better built vacuums are the ones made in Britain before they stopped manufacturing here and started making them abroad.

That is a little harsh I must admit, but when things are made in Britain by the company that designed and engineered the item, things tend to be better.

An example is Dyson vacuum cleaners. Many independent Dyson engineers say that the better built vacuums are the ones made in Britain before they stopped manufacturing here and started making them abroad.
Possibly so but there is no reason, with proper QC checks, that this should happen.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts