ROKU TV TCL/ Hisense ?

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
i am looking to buy a TV that will connect my Amazon /Netflix and Sky Q box . would they have any affect on me buying a ROKU or is it better to buy a standard SMART TV LED not one of these ROKU Not interested in adding more so-called free things online. ideally pay under £350 for a 50/55 inch UHD 5 K

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
This one is the older version of the one above but spot on budget:

You can even buy on Amazon from the same shop:

Here’s the one before review:

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
things have moved on today as Sky brought out another service to basically replace Sky Q and even Sky Glass ie Sky Stream Tis means now i will get a ROKU Tv . The whole thing been one big con by Sky . There are thousands who spent well over £1000 on a big screen TV and now left wondering will there TV needs to be upgraded or buy a new one ( after 2 years) Even though we all know that TV will be need to be changed but they might think that . To be honest i think it is waste of money getting a 70 inch tv at £1000 or more . Why do you really need one and why does it have to be on the wall (yes right next to the radiator

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
i have sky on the main tv with Netflix and Amazon and on my PLASMA in bedroom have Amazon prime and Netflix only as it is not a SMART TV . As said before looking at STFRONG C1 and now ROKU it appears i can get a HJD non 4k add on box from Sky for an extra £10 a month. The question will i use SKY enough to warrant the extra monthly charge Off course my PLSASMA does not have 4k but has a very good 1080P and has that famous real black screen ( not found on any current LED TV

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts