Roksan Kandy LIII / mkII Amp- anyone heard this?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I was looking to get either a Nad C355 Bee or rotel Ra-06 when I spotted this Roksan for sale at a similar price second hand.

At first I thought it was the Kandy K2 which i expect everyone would say is hands down better than the Nad and Rotel so I was about to get it before realising it was MKII not K2. I havn't seen much about this one, the LIII/ mkIII. Does anyone know about it and whether it would be worth snapping it up and assuming it will def be better than the first two amps? Is this a "Roksan is way out of nad/ rotel league, snap it up!" situation or is it one of those, "they are in a similar league, you'd have to listen to both" situations?

Thankee

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
the L.lll is a quality amp that was a 5 star best buy at 650 pounds.

how much is it going for? if it's around 300 - 350 i would snap it up.

i've never heard the others though so you'll have to wait and see if someone else posts a comparitive opinion.

A

Anonymous

The LIII is a great amp and for £350.00 is a fantastic buy.

batonwielder

May 13, 2008
Visit site
Depends on the rest of your gear. I have experience with all, MKIII, LIII, and K2. It gets progressively better and quite noticeably, too.

They are all really good, with the K2 being the most refined. It's definitely a step up above NAD or Rotel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts