Roksan k2

stumpy66

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
Im thinking of upgrading my nad 320bee amp for a k2, i have rega r3 speakers, my question is will they be a good combination and will they handle the extra power of the roksan, as it is 125w while the speakers are only rated100w.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I would have thought they go nicely together with the sweet, musical Roksan. Even more so as the K2's slightly loose bass should cause no problems with your Rega's but try before committing yourself.

A

Anonymous

stumpy66:Im thinking of upgrading my nad 320bee amp for a k2, i have rega r3 speakers, my question is will they be a good combination and will they handle the extra power of the roksan, as it is 125w while the speakers are only rated100w.

I have a K2 with Rega R3's, for me the system is a little too forward. My room room accoustics may not be helping but I have just recently ordered some PMC GB1i's.

I have tried neat motive 2's and the new RS3's but the neats were a little boomy and although the new rega's were an improvement on the old model, I still found them still a little forward.

Hope this may be of help

A

Anonymous

Id recomend giving a few other amps a demo if you havnt as yet! im all demo'd out today, ive spent the morning in shrewsbury listening to the cyrus 8 and the roksan kandy K2 and in brum this afternoon getting a demo of the cambridge audio azur 840! I bought the 840... imo (obviously) the best of the bunch i was impressed with the K2 until i played some good old classic rock and to be honest ive never heard Deep purple be quite so dull a listen, the cyrus was better but the top end was just a tad to aggressive for my liking and the cambridge was just brilliant for the money. Im chuffed my stereo has never sounded so good and my quad speakers have found a whole new lease of life i never knew they could sound so good :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts