Roksan Caspian M1 and Sony Speakers

Hi guys.

I'm demoing a used Roksan Caspian M1 tomorrow and might bring it home, but I was just wondering if anybody in here might have listened to the Sony SS-HA1 speakers and what you think of them? I have them myself but I don't really have anything to compare with, as I got them for a good price with the HAP-S1 HDD player.

I was therefore thinking of switching the HAP-S1 with the Caspian M1. Does £1000 sound fair for this amplifier, if it is in good shape?

Thanks

Mathias

Mathias Frøslev said:
Hi guys.

I'm demoing a used Roksan Caspian M1 tomorrow and might bring it home, but I was just wondering if anybody in here might have listened to the Sony SS-HA1 speakers and what you think of them? I have them myself but I don't really have anything to compare with, as I got them for a good price with the HAP-S1 HDD player.

I was therefore thinking of switching the HAP-S1 with the Caspian M1. Does £1000 sound fair for this amplifier, if it is in good shape?

Thanks

Mathias

You might get more replies if you post in the main part of the forum.

That's a good question. I'm slowly upgrading my system one part at a time whenever I find a good bargain, so it's not because I want to match the Caspian specifically with those speakers as I might upgrade my speakers in the near future as well.
But don't you think the Caspian might improve the sound until I find the right speakers? Or is it possible it will sound worse?
My Rega p3 has just gotten a croft Riaa and soon the Nagaoka mp-200, if that can tell you anything.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts