• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Roksan Caspian M1 and Sony Speakers

Jan 15, 2016
Hi guys.

I'm demoing a used Roksan Caspian M1 tomorrow and might bring it home, but I was just wondering if anybody in here might have listened to the Sony SS-HA1 speakers and what you think of them? I have them myself but I don't really have anything to compare with, as I got them for a good price with the HAP-S1 HDD player.

I was therefore thinking of switching the HAP-S1 with the Caspian M1. Does £1000 sound fair for this amplifier, if it is in good shape?

Thanks

Mathias

Al ears

Mathias Frøslev said:
Hi guys.

I'm demoing a used Roksan Caspian M1 tomorrow and might bring it home, but I was just wondering if anybody in here might have listened to the Sony SS-HA1 speakers and what you think of them? I have them myself but I don't really have anything to compare with, as I got them for a good price with the HAP-S1 HDD player.

I was therefore thinking of switching the HAP-S1 with the Caspian M1. Does £1000 sound fair for this amplifier, if it is in good shape?

Thanks

Mathias
You might get more replies if you post in the main part of the forum.

Al ears

Mathias Frøslev said:
Thank you. :)
No problem. I would seriously ask why you would want to marry speakers that cost less than £500 with a Caspian. What's your room size?

What exactly do you consider is lacking with your system as it stand.

Jan 15, 2016
That's a good question. I'm slowly upgrading my system one part at a time whenever I find a good bargain, so it's not because I want to match the Caspian specifically with those speakers as I might upgrade my speakers in the near future as well.
But don't you think the Caspian might improve the sound until I find the right speakers? Or is it possible it will sound worse?
My Rega p3 has just gotten a croft Riaa and soon the Nagaoka mp-200, if that can tell you anything.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts