Roksan Attessa

twinkletoes

Nov 16, 2021
Visit site
Have you listened to it? 1400 quid is a lot of money to spend on a blind purchase on something that sounds like it might be on close out so might not be a lot of scope for returns if you don't like it for any odd reason.

Only you and your wallet can decide whether it's worth it.

Reactions: Al ears
I can bag a brand new Roksan Attessa integrated amp and matching CD player for £1400, should I take the plunge?
No.
That's the going rate for a brand new set-up, although perhaps thats what you meant.
If you haven't heard it then it isn't exactly a bargain.
Is that an Atessa CD player or purely a transport, I believe that's all they made.

RoA

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
I heard the amplifier briefly with Monitor Audio floor standers. Very detailed and relatively powerful sounding I thought but without any comparison it's a pretty irrelevant observation.

What may be less subjective is build quality. It's well put together and feels good to operate. I thought it looks nicer than on photos and feels like you get a solid product.

At this price (£1000 non-streaming version) there's competition though from Arcam's excellent SA20. From below there are MF's M2si and Audiolab's 6000A.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts