Roksan attessa amplifier

aversaurus

Hi
I've got the chance to purchase a used roksan attessa amplifier the 130 watts a channel one with the built in DAC .
Has anyone had a listen to one ?
What would you go for a roksan k2 or a attessa ?

Hi
I've got the chance to purchase a used roksan attessa amplifier the 130 watts a channel one with the built in DAC .
What are your sources going to be?
Also why K2? Is it down to cost?
I have owned a K2 but think the K3 is better, however have not heard the entry level Attessa

Last edited:
FWIW, I've heard the k2 side by side with the Leema. Although very good for it's price tag, the Leema just brought the sound alive - it gave it extra lift. Not night and day but it was audible.
I've not heard the Attessa but if you like the idea of owning a Roksan, then a used Caspian M1 or M2 should be ideal. They don't have a built-in phono stage, but will give your music a good lift. And at around £900-1000 for a good used example it's still very good VFM.

Reactions: Al ears

manicm

Hi

Don't know about the amp but I'm very hopeful, as theaudiophileman gave the Atessa turntable a blindingly glowing review. And I have to say it's a beautiful piece of kit.

Reactions: Al ears
I had a k2 and found it to be a power house of a amplifier with plenty of bass .I whish I had kept it longer and feel I never really gave it a chance .
Please get the Attessa and let us all know what it's like because from comments nobody else has got one.... :)
However, I think you said you don't need an inbuilt DAC, which is exactly the reason not to get it. Go for a used Caspian as someone else suggested.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts