Roksan attessa amplifier

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

aversaurus

I buy and sell slot of amplifiers mostly second hand and I always felt a tucana was a end of the journey amplifier.i always wanted one just on reviews alone .
I'd never really looked at Leema,s other products .
Hearing how good the pulse sounds makes me want a tucana but at a £2000 price tag it will always be a step to far .
I'm very happy with the pulse it's truly fantastic

I buy and sell slot of amplifiers mostly second hand and I always felt a tucana was a end of the journey amplifier.i always wanted one just on reviews alone .
I'd never really looked at Leema,s other products .
Hearing how good the pulse sounds makes me want a tucana but at a £2000 price tag it will always be a step to far .
I'm very happy with the pulse it's truly fantastic
Without question the Tucana is a very top notch machine. However, until I can safely go back to work... but the Pulse is a great, cheaper alternative. Also have to bear in mind to make the most of the Tucana both sources & speakers will need upgrading.... and it doesn't have a built-in phono stage. Additional costs

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts