Renaissance Amplifiers - any one know anything?

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
I was recommended to listen to the Uk made Renaissance ra-02 and rap-02 monos and preamp by a client of mine. He has a crazy LAMM set up and I trust his opinion so i'm inclined to drive to birmingham next week to audition but in the mean time can't find much info on the web.

Has anyone heard of them? Apparently they were featured on the splashaudio stand at bristol if that helps.

Thanks all!

A

Anonymous

This might not be much help but this website has some product info on it.

http://www.highendaudio.co.uk/renaissance/index.htm

A quick google for 'Renaissance audio' does the job. There are a few other sites out there but they seem to be companies by the same name or Moon audio pages.

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Brisk - I did google but was surprised how little info there was given that the brand won hi fi plus product of the year 2005. Its not a brand I've heard of before but supposedly its superb kit. Up the motorway for an audition I reckon!

A

Anonymous

I just read the review, I would be good to hear your thoughts on the kit if you get an audition. It says the trio costs £1999 I wonder how much it is now?

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
£2600! grumble grumble hi fi price increases.... Although apparently ex dem should be closer to £2k if I can find any.

My CA 840 kit goes back today so I'm going to try and hear this before going down the Quad 909/99 cdp2 route.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts