Regarding Marantz MCR603 Internet radio.....

bomac2k

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello one & all

1st time poster longish time lurker here :) A question if i may regarding the marantz system...

I've been having difficulty connecting to the bbc internet radio stations (via wired ethernet) for a few weeks now effecting them all except the beeb world service, all other internet stations are working fine *Linn, Avro, Radio Paradise etc* getting a stable connection with these so have ruled out my o2 modem/router. When i try to connect to bbc 6 music for example sometimes the percentage loading icon get's stuck at 0% other times i get a connection but its flaky at best and cuts out again and ends up returning to the UK folder, has anyone else been having probs :?

bomac2k

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Can't seem to find any info on the BBC website if it's a techical issue their end, can anyone check out for me if your having the same issue's if you listen to the internet radio over ethernet please.

Cheer's :grin:

A

Anonymous

I've just tried Radio 1 - 6 here and they all work fine. The buffer goes to 100% about 2 seconds after selecting the station. I was on O2 LLU BB until 2 days ago and had no problems using my MCR603 on O2. HTH

bomac2k

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Thank's Parsley appreciated... it seem's a little strange that i can pick up all the other stations apart from these.

Maybe my router is on the blink or the marantz is playing up. After the recent update i thought it had fixed it i was getting a solid connection, but seems to be playing up again.

A

Anonymous

I seem to recall that there is a 'Multicast' setting somewhere in the O2 Wireless box IV. Check that. Again, if my memory serves me right, it works the opposite way round to what you would expect. Try both settings.

Edit: If you're into telnet and suchlike, there is a test in the last post in the following thread that will test if multicast packets are passed or not. http://forum.o2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=347348

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts