Record Flipper?

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
But in the modern world. I very much doubt it.

There is of course a sensible and simple alternative.

Convert the analog out from your turntable to digital and save in the file format you refer. Tag and sort appropriately and you can play a vinyl album as a single file/track per side.

Not only will that preserve your albums but the digital recording will still have all the 'character' of your vinyl playback system preserved intact.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
davedotco said:

Convert the analog out from your turntable to digital and save in the file format you refer. Tag and sort appropriately and you can play a vinyl album as a single file/track per side.

Not only will that preserve your albums but the digital recording will still have all the 'character' of your vinyl playback system preserved intact.

You sir, would talk all the fun out of an act Monica Lewinsky is (in)famous for...

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Benedict_Arnold said:
davedotco said:

You sir, would talk all the fun out of an act Monica Lewinsky is (in)famous for...

Never knew she changed the records for slippery Bill.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts