Recommended headphones around 150.00?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys never bought headphones before, looking for recommendations

It's going to be for in the house listening only

I am going to be sat some 3 metres or so away, therefore is there a different in quality between wired and wireless?

Also i will be using my amp or the beresford, which would be more recommended?

jcoops16

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
At the moment with a 10% discount the Denon D2000's at £180 are gonner be your best bet, they sound great, have a long 3m cord, are comfortable and are closed so you wont annoy anyone else in the room when using them. I use mine with a Caiman and it sounds pretty good, though as I have mentioned elsewhere I find headamp on the bright side.

idc

The distance issue is no problem as you can get cheap and very good extension cables from ThatCable on ebay. As for actual headphones, the perenial Grado SR80s are superb, have about a 3m cord anyway, but I accept the on ear design and style of them is not to all tastes.

A

Anonymous

You can pick up Sennheiser HD600s for about that price now, and you won't regret it.

cjackson

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
hi,

this is going ti surprise you but recently i bought a pair on Sony MDR-150's from Argos for £10 originally planned to have them just in the bedroom like, but they are so awesome that I have put them on my main system the bass reflex on them is absolutely tremendous and the treble is really nice and crisp on them. I have had the likes of Koss, Ross Technics and Sennheiser in headphones before but these are by far my favorite.

The ear pieces are quite small but I can assure you the sound isn't!! they are alot bigger than you think in sound! - like I say I bought them on the cheap actually i think they where 9 pound odd just for my bedroom system like nothing heavy for use but they are awesome!!

Here is a link see what you think.

Click the link below.

Headphones

Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS