Recommendations for iPod dock/radio to output to ceiling speakers

deansplit

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I want to add ceiling speakers to a kitchen/diner. I'm not after tghe best thing on the market, given th eroom, ambient noise (5 kids) and my pockets aren't lined with gold!

I would love just a few pointers yo a fairly good value for money system that accommodates iPod, had a radio, maybe even CD (wouldn't rule it out!) and then some ceiling speakers. I aleady have th ewires in place for 4x speakers. the room is 9.5x4.7m but speakers will be in 3/5 of the room. I guess the option for th espeakers to be Bluetooth aswell would be a bomus, so the kids tell me!

Any help in this minefield greatefully appreciated!

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
deansplit said:
Hi

I want to add ceiling speakers to a kitchen/diner. I'm not after tghe best thing on the market, given th eroom, ambient noise (5 kids) and my pockets aren't lined with gold!

I would love just a few pointers yo a fairly good value for money system that accommodates iPod, had a radio, maybe even CD (wouldn't rule it out!) and then some ceiling speakers. I aleady have th ewires in place for 4x speakers. the room is 9.5x4.7m but speakers will be in 3/5 of the room. I guess the option for th espeakers to be Bluetooth aswell would be a bomus, so the kids tell me!

Any help in this minefield greatefully appreciated!

it might help if you gave a more specific budget than just "good value for money". The concept of good value to many hifi enthusiasts can differ from what the general public expects.

deansplit

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi, OK, understand. Well I was anticipating £300-500 for the set up, but if that's not going to get anything worth even turning on then I'd consider more.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts