Recommendation request - wireless headset for work

Psycho Killer

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Hello gents,

This might sound like a weird request, probably because it is.. long story short, changed my job, need to be on the phone for about 3-4 hours a day, and I generally hate headsets :)\ ), but, for some reason, I'm ok with in-ears, so I'd love it if you could recommend some headsets considering the following:
1. Wireless
2. In-ear
3. Decent talk time (at least 4-5 hours by specification)
4. They have a good microphone.
5. They fit within a 120 Euro budget (though I could stretch if I have to, but I would also appreciate something cheaper as well)
6. They won't be connected to a phone, but to a desktop/laptop

Thanks!

Hello gents,

This might sound like a weird request, probably because it is.. long story short, changed my job, need to be on the phone for about 3-4 hours a day, and I generally hate headsets :)\ ), but, for some reason, I'm ok with in-ears, so I'd love it if you could recommend some headsets considering the following:
1. Wireless
2. In-ear
3. Decent talk time (at least 4-5 hours by specification)
4. They have a good microphone.
5. They fit within a 120 Euro budget (though I could stretch if I have to, but I would also appreciate something cheaper as well)
6. They won't be connected to a phone, but to a desktop/laptop

Thanks!
I'm no expert but have you actually looked for wireless, in ear with microphone?
I don't recall seeing any

Reactions: Psycho Killer

Psycho Killer

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
I found many, Jabra has some, Plantronics also, and many many others, they're all Bluetooth afaik. I even looked at B&O and such... but I just don't know what to think about all this.

I found some reviews recommending TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 (even CNET) as the best wireless in-ears for talking/conversation.

I found a different review saying that NuForce BE Sport4 have an excellent mic, excellent build quality, great for talking.

On the other hand I keep looking at some mono Earpieces from Plantronics but the really nice ones are very expensive, 500 Euros and such, way above my budget.

Honestly, I don't know what I should consider, hopefully someone can clear some of this stuff for me.

Reactions: Al ears

iMark

I ordered a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 while staying in the UK in July. Amazon UK nor Amazon DE ship them to NL. They're very comfortable, good sound and terrific battery life. I paid £100 for them.

I've just checked and Cambridge Audio have started shipping them to many more countries for €100: https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/eur/en/products/melomania-1

I didn't like the sound for the first couple of days but then it either got better or I got used to the sound. The microphone seems to be good enough for making calls.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts