re:speaker for rent or loan

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello to everyone... any body heard about this coz i realy want to rent or loan the speaker just for home testing specialy the atc scm 19 scm 40 and pmc gb1i.any shop recomend

quad cdp2,quad preamp,quad 909power amp,mordaunt short mezzo 6,qed xt bi-wire.

A

Anonymous

I demo'd my gb1i's twice, if they want a sale they have to loan the speakers imo!

Adventures in Hifi - Chester

Defo sound better with Roksan kit than the Neats (which I also demo'd)

A

Anonymous

The neats were a little too bright, and the base was a bit boomy - The PMC's were better balanced, sounded great, really glad I chose them. Not too big either.

Apologies gbhsi1, I thought you started the thread, please disregard my reference to the Neats

Ta

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
I have to agree with the brightness of the neat's which I I don't really like. I think I should seriously think about trading them in for the PMC's perhaps. Are the PMC's good with all types of music?

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
I have to agree with the brightness of the neat's which I don't really like. I think I should seriously think about trading them in for the PMC's perhaps. Are the PMC's good with all types of music?

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
I have to agree with the brightness of the neat's which I don't really like. I think I should seriously think about trading them in for the PMC's perhaps. Are the PMC's good with all types of music?

A

Anonymous

gbhsi1:I have to agree with the brightness of the neat's which I don't really like. I think I should seriously think about trading them in for the PMC's perhaps. Are the PMC's good with all types of music?

I thinks so, I listen to virtually every genre - mainly rock and indie though

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts