raspbarry Pi 3 with Pi-DigiAMP+

sid

May 30, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my raspberry Pi3 and now I'm thinking of order from "iqaudio.co.uk" the pi-dac+ with pi-amp+ or digiAMP+. I read a lot of interesting reviews that this sound great and can replace any network player and full size amp. I am thinking of using this with B&W 685 S2 directly . For OS on the raspberry pi I'm thinking to add OSMC because I also want to use the Pi as a media server for movie and pictures.

Is this a good option or as my frieand sugested to buy NAD D 3020. I have great libary of FLAC audio.

Thanks

Gray

Just read your post Sid as I'm looking into the option of RP3 as a FLAC player (through an external DAC I've already got)

Looking at that pi dac+ board you mention, certainly a good price and reviews (though they will be showing the best of the reviews they've had, even so looks like you can't go wrong)

Not sure about the little amp board. Quoted 35W output? A full, clean 35W could be worth that money, but do you think that's what you'd be getting?

I think taking the line output of that pi dac+ through a proven, decent amp / speakers may well be your best option. Maybe try it through your mate's system.

TRENDING THREADS