Rare speakers ? Jamo calssic 10

DJ-pressure

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Jamo Classic 10 - have anybody got any idea on how good they are.I've bought them about a one and a half year ago from ebay for £230 after some research and finding info on one forum: http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/jamo/classic-10/prd_119832_1594crx.aspx but I've find hard to get much info from google on them. how they compare to mission 753 or other quality speakers? I was using them with Onkyo AV 7.1 receiver and I'm sure I've never got the most of them. I've recently bought pioneer A400 amp and looking for Marantz cd63ki sig player - what interconnects and speaker cables should i look for? any help would be much appreciated.

T

the record spot

No idea mate. Jamo have a patchy reputation but did make some excellent speakers in their time. No tmuch help, but the CineNow site lists them as being 23kgs each, so they're a good hefty speaker. How they compare to Mission 753 I don't know, but if they're on a par, then they'll be pretty good. More to the point, how do you think they sound?

Interconnects - I use standard 14AWG / 322 strand speaker cable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts