Questionnaire on Front Page

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

stavvy

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I took a few days for the questionaire email to arrive but when it did, no matter what options I choose to each question, the next screen would always say "sorry, we cannot complete the questionairre with you" :?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
stavvy said:
I took a few days for the questionaire email to arrive but when it did, no matter what options I choose to each question, the next screen would always say "sorry, we cannot complete the questionairre with you" :?

Are you based outside the UK?

I got the same answer. I did say I hadn't seen any of the promotions though, which probably didn't help.

stavvy

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi big boss, no I'm in the UK. First time I said I had seen one of the promotions, and I got that message, then I tried saying I hadn't and got the same message. Same story with/without kids. Then I gave up!

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
bigboss said:
stavvy said:

Are you based outside the UK?

I got the same answer. I did say I hadn't seen any of the promotions though, which probably didn't help.

How can you say you haven't seen the promotions? They are on here all the time!
smiley-laughing.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Why they needed to confirm my email address again, when they were already emailing me I will never know!

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
Why they needed to confirm my email address again, when they were already emailing me I will never know!

Precisely.

Third day now since "re-confirming" my email address. I have a nice little Amazon wish list just waitng to be clicked but for this non-existant voucher. |(

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
I have yet to receive any response dispite entering my email on two aeparate occasions.
NOT impressed whf. Can anyone tell me the company responsible? Should I expect spam having given my email and having NO response?

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
RobinKidderminster said:
I have yet to receive any response dispite entering my email on two aeparate occasions. NOT impressed whf. Can anyone tell me the company responsible? Should I expect spam having given my email and having NO response?

I don't see why - perhaps they've had enough responses and are not seeking any more.

I don't know why some people are getting so angry about this - it was an opportunity to get a voucher if you opted in to fill in a survey. There was never a guarantee given that you would be asked. There seems to a level of entitlement running through this thread.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Bought Cloud Atlas blu ray for £7.35! :cheers:

(used £5 voucher + got 5% student discount)

I have a student pass at the moment from a course I did, can I use it too on Amazon and other places? It is a college ID pass valid till the end of this year? I used it in Topman the other day. Cheers.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Angry? Not really but .... An offer was made to me from a known legitimate source. I have every right to expect that 'contract' to be honoured. The £5, I couldn't care less. The integrity of whf and its partners should be respected. For me, this was no better than a spam email or a 'nuisance phonecall'. Had they said sorry, no more replies please then fine.
PS. Looking at the company website, they look interesting. I would have done the survey for nout. Who paid them? WHF?

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
You need an NUS Extra card to get the offer. Once you get the card, register on their website, & then check this page. Your student card details will automatically be attached to your Amazon account for all future purchases in selected categories and sold by Amazon only.

Cheers BB, I will look into that.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Come on Prof !!!! A contract in the law does not require a signature. Verbal contracts are even binding. However, I use the term in a looser and non legal sense. We have different opinions regarding the responsibilities of well respected organisations. I should stress that I only object to the principles and the actual 'offer' is of little importance.
I picked up a dishwasher yesterday. It was wrongly labelled £299 instead of £349. Without question I got it for the lower. They had no obligation (by law) to sell it to me. They did so because they respected the unwritten 'contract'.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts