Question To WHF-Team and everyone alse -regard speakers recommandation

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Iam in the process of changing my speakers package which,s -KEF IQ Serial they sound very good ,but i allways find my self like to try something a new. any recommandation on a speakers package that would perfectly match my SONY STR-DA5400ES and get the best out of both? Iam looking to spend something around £2100 - 2300

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Big Chris:You sound determined, but I'm still gonna have to question why you want to change your "very good" speakers.

The question is why do we hi-fi lover keep coming here and get updated with all the news and reveiws about new product....in,t out of love and desire for this hobby? therefor i like to experiment with different product when i have the chance to do it....also don,t u have that sound in your head like me and many others (That it can be Better)
emotion-1.gif

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
marco_1:
Big Chris:You sound determined, but I'm still gonna have to question why you want to change your "very good" speakers.

The question is why do we hi-fi lover keep coming here and get updated with all the news and reveiws about new product....in,t out of love and desire for this hobby? therefor i like to experiment with different product when i have the chance to do it....also don,t u have that sound in your head like me and many others (That it can be Better)
emotion-1.gif

Yes & no. I did recently update my 2 channel hi-fi, but I was on a budget when I bought it 7 years ago, so felt it was time.

With regards to my A/V stuff, I didn't really set a budget (within reason of course). I spent the amount I wanted to, bought the best I could afford that fell within my parameters, and I can honestly say I have not given one second of thought into upgrading/updating my A/V kit (I did venture into Blu-Ray, but it's a different format, not really an upgrade). It sounds great, looks great, does everything I ask of it. I won't change anything until something breaks..... Which I hope is a very, very long way away.

Yes. If I spent £5,000/£10,000 it would better, but do I have the means or inclination to do that? Nope.

:)

How much are you looking to spend?

A

Anonymous

I wish if had felt the same way about it just like you do, then it would have been much cheaper , but i allways find my self lusting to try something new
emotion-9.gif

iam looking to spend somethinng around £2100 - 2300 and that,s for 5.0 speakers package

iam keeping my current subwoofer , i live in a building apartment were i share walls with nabours and i never been able to play the sub as loud as i wanted to, infact the sound of the sub is allways kept way down, so there,s no point in chancing that if i can,t take the advantage.

TRENDING THREADS