DENON AVR-4310 Wow Whatta performer it,s!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello guys

I have just bought the DENON AVR-4310 which,s replacing my SONY STR-DA5400ES , i thought theSONY 5400ES allways sounded good when it was driving my kef's IQ speakers package , but then i have just recently upgraded my speakers system to Focal chorus 826 V , the SONY 5400ES was driving them ok ,but was some how struggling realy hard to drive them but not to their best, i was looking for an av receiver that has more power and still sound refine, to make it short i just went out and bought the DENON AVR-4310 it was Blind buy , i havn,t even seen it except online before it arrived home. i like doing those thinks sometime i just keep thinking i might surprise my self
emotion-1.gif
..and OHHH boy's whatta machine it,s amazing!!! i was stunned by the amount of details that thise machine can deliver, i put the movie the incredible hulk for first testing, the seen where he is locked in the glass tube out side the library there,s a big fight there with plenty of sound effect , something that i have seen many time before ,and i swear boy's there was some small details in the top end that i didn,t know they were there befor now , the top end was so clear and clean with out sounding bright or harsh , bass and specialy in the low-end it,s another strong side to thise machine , deep tight and punchy just the way we like it , with an extraodinary grip and control that is rear at thise price!!!...just though i might share my first finding with you guys , and for anyone out there considering to buy the DENON AVR-4310 don,t hesitate just go for it u won,t regret it...it won,t even surprise if this machine end up as best buy here at what hifi.com, because so far it,s the finest av receiver at thise price.

ps: A small advice Never use audyssey allways leave it off , i don,t know why but it seems that audyssey not working well with the new denon av receiver range.

"OBSSSS OBSSS" my Subject title has been edited and corrected! Sorry guys i made a mistake with the amp. model number, it,s DENON AVR-4310 NOT AVR-4810...it,s just because i have the older range number in the back of my mind....sorry!!!

A

Anonymous

You assumed right Frank
emotion-1.gif
why isn,t out yet in the UK?

A

Anonymous

ok, though i find alittel strange any reason for it ? i live danmark and that is still europe , shoudn,t be the same as in the uk....

A

Anonymous

Tak Tkratz

Hvordan g† det med dig og dit yamaha z7 ? ok let,s talk english before the WHT kick us out from the furom hehehe

TKratz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
Ya, didn't mean to switch language completely, just a short note.
emotion-5.gif

I love my Yamaha Z7, although I have not had the time to tweak it that I would have liked. My son is taking up all my time really (but he is of course more important).

During my testing I really liked the Denon AVR-4308A also, but it sounds like 4310 is really a step up from there.

Seems like Denon really strikes gold with this years models.

A

Anonymous

Hi Tkratz

yes iam sure that u can squeeze more out of your yamaha z7 ,but again sure family comes first
emotion-1.gif

and yes sure i think Denon are making a huge comeback with their new models for this year.

by the way thanks for mentioning the correct model number for the denon avr-4310 it reminded me that i did a mistake with the subject title as i wroght avr-4810 and not avr-4310 , sorry i was sleepy
emotion-20.gif
but it,s been edited and corrected now
emotion-1.gif

Tom Moreno

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
TKratz:
During my testing I really liked the Denon AVR-4308A also, but it sounds like 4310 is really a step up from there.

Seems like Denon really strikes gold with this years models.

I'm not surprised really. I've always pined for a Denon amp (and finally got one last year!!) and they've always been right at the top of the stack in terms of quality, features and performance. It does seem though that last year some other players (Yamaha and Pioneer in particular, and then Sony with their 5400) really stepped their game up at this mid-high end of the receiver market and pound for pound pushed Denon off the top rung of the ladder. So it isn't surprising that Denon has come back this year with it's eyes firmly on taking back the crown in as many price segments of the AVR market as possible.

I don't regret buying my 3808A last year in what could be called an "off-year" for Denon as I absolutely love the thing, and at £950 that I paid for it I'm well happy and smile every day when I listen to it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts