• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Question about speaker

daveyk2020

Mar 11, 2020
hi everyone, should i upgrade my wharfedale diamond 9.1 to floor standing speakers or is that a waste of money for a normal size living room?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Duug

gasolin

Mar 17, 2013
and you didn't think you should write a question instead of make it the had line,topic and than just write: question about speakers ? (as if we couldn't figure out what it's all about ?)

Reactions: Al ears

Al ears

Compact floorstanders don't take up any more floor space than standouts on a stand but off much more in the way of volume for the manufacturer to work with and, as such, can often to be an improvement.

daveyk2020

Mar 11, 2020
Compact floorstanders don't take up any more floor space than standouts on a stand but off much more in the way of volume for the manufacturer to work with and, as such, can often to be an improvement.
Thanks for this-very helpful.

daveyk2020

Mar 11, 2020
and you didn't think you should write a question instead of make it the had line,topic and than just write: question about speakers ? (as if we couldn't figure out what it's all about ?)

Hiya - trying to change it but not sure where to do so.

gasolin

Mar 17, 2013
yes it is

If you want help you must also tell us what system you have, size of the room and it could also help us telling us what music you play,like

Greenwich_Man

Sep 6, 2008
I would say Yes. If you are able go to a shop and listen. I recently upgraded from a pair of small KEFs to a pair of floor standers, and I'm very happy with the sound result.

Reactions: Al ears

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS