Queen's Greatest Hits

Gray

I've just heard that their (first) greatest hits album is owned by 1 in 4 households.
(There was no mention of subsequent G.H. compilations from them).

But surely most people here owns a Queen greatest don't they? 🤔

DCarmi

What about those of us who have the multi-pack 3 disk set. (Greatest Hits, Fairly Greatest Hits and Not Quite So Greatest Hits)? Does that count or not? We should be told these things!

Reactions: Gray
What about those of us who have the multi-pack 3 disk set. (Greatest Hits, Fairly Greatest Hits and Not Quite So Greatest Hits)? Does that count or not? We should be told these things!
no it does not count. The record in question was for the most sold album ever (7 million I believe) and it was for a single album that was first produced in 1981

Gray

I've had a copy, first vinyl then CD, for about 40 years. Probably not listened to it all the way through, for near half those years...
I think I've only really played through entire albums shortly after purchase, just to check things.

I like a few of Queen's tracks, but from memory, the original greatest CD is far from the best S.Q. disc that I own.

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
I've just heard that their (first) greatest hits album is owned by 1 in 4 households.
(There was no mention of subsequent G.H. compilations from them).

But surely most people here owns a Queen greatest don't they? 🤔
I have the Absolute Greatest on CD. I was in HMV yesterday and noticed the Greatest Hits but resisted buying it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts