Quality Ipod interconnect for Sony SDR-DH820

Sean Mc

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Just had a Sony STR-DH820 AV receiver. It has the Ipod USB connection on the front, and I'm linking it with my standard Apple Ipod connector.

I had been previously thinking of getting a Russ Andrews GQ24 to connect through the back of my Audiolab 8000A.

But I wonder if there is a quality Ipod/USB connector which will improve on the Apple-provided connector that I can use with the Sony STR-DH820?:) ? [I'll then stick to CDs through the Audiolab, and Ipod through the Sony for convenience.]

I've looked on Russ Andrews' site and he appears to be doing only Ipod to phono or jack plug.

Sean Mc

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Whoops, just saw this thread
WHF S&V hits rock bottom: now claiming USB cables have an effect on sound quality
and will now bravely move on, not wishing to start another war of words. But recognising that my Apple cable is probably as good as it gets (!)

Sean Mc

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Whoops, just saw this thread
WHF S&V hits rock bottom: now claiming USB cables have an effect on sound quality
and will now bravely move on, not wishing to start another war of words. But recognising that my Apple cable is probably as good as it gets (!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts