QED Reference HDMI-SR

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I am currently pricing up the little pieces of my system (Onkyo 875, Pioneer LX71, MA RS8/RS LCR/RS1/RSW, 42inch Toshiba, etc..) and am going to run the regular HDMI-P cables for my sky hd and PS3. However due to the price of Pioneer in comparison the the other components i was going to run a more expensive cable to attempt to get the best from it. (I have seen the previous hdmi cost/benefit arguements, but i personally do notice a difference.) I was considering the Van Den Hul Flat HDMI, but then someone suggested the QED HDMI-SR (I am running the QED SW-SR Subwoofer cable so it seemed sense to keep with the brand). The only problem was that i was unable to find a review or anyone which had used it! I know the SR component cable was well recieved and wondered if anyone had ever come across its HDMI sibling?

Thanks

James

A

Anonymous

Got 5 stars too in WHF. Should be able to pick one up for around 40 if you look hard.

A

Anonymous

Paulthefilmfan:Got 5 stars too in WHF. Should be able to pick one up for around 40 if you look hard.

Ah i thought this was the component version of the SR range(in the mag and WHF online), do you know where i can find this full review please?

I would be intrested to see if anyone uses this cable and how they found it.

Thanks

James

A

Anonymous

HI James,

Here is a link to a review on hificables.co.uk

http://www.hificables.co.uk/11408/Qed-Qunex-HDMI-SR-Cable.html

They are charging £50 for 0.5m but planet Gizmo through ebay have 2m, 5m and 7m very cheap. I got the 5m for £40 delivered its an amazing looking cable really good build quality, dont get me wrong im no expert but after spending a fortune on my TV, 40 quid extra didnt seem like much plus im a sucker for labels and love QED kit.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Qed-Qunex-HDMI-SR-Reference-Cable-5m-New-and-Sealed_W0QQitemZ220328772010QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_CablesConnectors_RL?hash=item220328772010&_trksid=p3913.c0.m22

Cheers,

TRENDING THREADS