JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Come to think of it, how can mince, potato. tomato puree, horseradish and a few other ingredients taste as good as this cottage pie? It defies logic

ÿ

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
The use of intentional reverb is an art in itself. The whole of the At Dawn album by My Morning Jacket exemplifies this.

But I don't think you mean that kind of reverb do you?

The opening track on Q, now I come to recall it, isn't that the piano led one with his ex singing too? Lovely.

Back to MMJ, take a listen to the first three songs on At Dawn, brilliant music but even decent hi-fi struggles to convey the untethered,fug of love that was their trademark sound back then.

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
I've not heard the Damien Rice album but you should check out the hidden track at the end of Leftism by Leftfield. The sub-bass in that will cause any room to shake if you turn your amp up a little!

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
DistortedVision:I've not heard the Damien Rice album but you should check out the hidden track at the end of Leftism by Leftfield. The sub-bass in that will cause any room to shake if you turn your amp up a little!

What hidden track ?

I've got that cd and there's nothing extra on there that i can find.

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
daveh75:the definately is a hidden track on the leftism album, its qiute away after the last track though,

I've just played the last track on the cd again - 21st Century Poem. The track finishes about 1 minute before the end of the cd but is followed by silence, no extra track.

daveh75

ffwd 21st century poem on til about 5 mins and 8 secs then listen,you may need to give your amp a bit of volume, at low volumes u probably wont have noticed it, but it is there trust me,

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:ffwd 21st century poem on til about 5 mins and 8 secs then listen,you may need to give your amp a bit of volume, at low volumes u probably wont have noticed it, but it is there trust me,

I just found it as you said. I never noticed it before - weird. It certainly rattled a few things. There's a good bonus track at the end of Massive Attack's 100th Window. It starts at about 8:48 in from the last track and goes on 'til 19:38. Good if you want some low background atmosphere.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts