Question Q Acoustics: Manufacturer won't supply spare parts; where to get them?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 116933

Maybe, for QA's sake, you should, so that both sides of the story can be seen in context here on this thread. Believe it or not, some of us don't go anywhere nearTwitter or Facebook.

I dont think the at needs to be the case, I dont think this thread really should be allowed to continue. Its between QA and the Op. Wires have obversely got crossed some where. Putting politely

Its why these threads need to be taken with a pinch of salt and really shouldn't be allowed to happen especially when joining the forum from no where.

Gray

I dont think the at needs to be the case, I dont think this thread really should be allowed to continue. Its between QA and the Op. Wires have obversely got crossed some where. Putting politely

Its why these threads need to be taken with a pinch of salt and really shouldn't be allowed to happen especially when joining the forum from no where.
You're right it's between QA and their customer and shouldn't be the subject of a thread. But it is. I would just suggest that from QA's point of view, it would be in their interest to have their full side of the story right here.

D

Deleted member 108165

Sounds like QA are upholding their integrity with a decent response... where has the OP disappeared to? Is this a case of slander and run?

Reactions: Al ears and Gray
D

Deleted member 116933

You're right it's between QA and their customer and shouldn't be the subject of a thread. But it is. I would just suggest that from QA's point of view, it would be in their interest to have their full side of the story right here.

Why? They’ve already stated the conversation is on there Twitter page for all to see and there not going to offer a resolution on a forum. Not to mention there not allowed by law to show private DMs and E mail without the permission of the other party which isn’t likely in this case.

The response given is more than satisfactory for us. “Parts where offered and the OP was told it would be a slow process due to the current conditions at the moment” in not so many words.

Alot of the comments above are complete slander siding on the OP before both sides of the story were heard. I’d very surprised what hi if hasn’t already had a email from them.

If I where a guessing man the speakers are grey imports.

Maybe, for QA's sake, you should, so that both sides of the story can be seen in context here on this thread. Believe it or not, some of us don't go anywhere nearTwitter or Facebook.

Given GDPR, I doubt that would be advisable without the OP's permission. Clearly this has been going on in other places, which might explain what seems like a pretty defensive tone from QA's posts.

Gray

Why?
If I where a guessing man the speakers are grey imports.
Why? because if the thread is allowed to stand (and it probably shouldn't) then future readers are only getting one side of the story. But let's forget that.

Note, if you will, that I prejudged nothing, indeed I said that QA would want to satisfy their customer.

Why would the speakers necessarily be grey imports? Unless I've missed something, the OP merely requested parts for his speakers, after stating that he had caused the problem.

Last edited:

scene

Given that QASupport is a member on this site, as well as the OP - I suggest that they directly contact the OP and help sort out the tangled wires, as they seem keen to do...

Reactions: Gray

manicm

From what I gleaned from here is that QA may have begun to address the OP’s issue, but it doesn’t instill me with confidence if I were in the UK. It appears they just were not that interested. It could just be a matter of etiquette.

Years ago when my B&W tweeters were damaged, I gave the speakers to a dealer who I never purchased from, and he happily accepted them for repairs, no questions asked. Speakers were returned in perfect condition with new tweeters. I subsequently bought 2 speakers and a small system from him.

D

Deleted member 108165

From what I gleaned from here is that QA may have begun to address the OP’s issue, but it doesn’t instill me with confidence if I were in the UK. It appears they just were not that interested. It could just be a matter of etiquette.
I believe they sorted the OP out. We never heard from again him after his initial posts, appears that he came on here just to name, shame, slander and scarper... then QA stepped in.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts