Q Acoustics 2000I or Q7000?

Abbo1976

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm relatively new to Hime Cinema. Had a Sony, all in one amp and speaker package for some years, and now going to ugrade to something better.

Amp I am going for is the Onkyo TX-NR616, and am choosing between the speakers, either Q Acoustics 2000I or Q7000.

I know the Q7000 are more expensive, and smaller speakers. Does the extra cost justified, and I guess what I'm asking if you had the choice between the two, and cost wasn't the factor, what are the differences, and which ones to go for?

Thanks

Adi

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Style speakers are ultimately a bit of a compromise..... Not to say they're bad by any means, but you're not gonna get the same level of performance as you will with regular speakers of a similar budget.

The other question is, do you have the space and siting issues sorted to house 'proper' speakers. Many don't which is why they (and I) pay a premium for style speakers.

You could always mix 'n' match (asssuming you can buy the 7000s in pairs that is) and have some 2010/2020/2050s for your front pair, the matching centre and use a pair or two of 7000s for the surround channels.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts