Pure Sensia Touch Screen Internet Radio

Robert Ramsay

Dec 8, 2008
Visit site
I thought I had picked up a bargain at play.com for the above item. 4 weeks ago they were selling the yellow model for £113.99 and I ordered one right away. A couple of days after I ordered it, the price went back up and i was informed it was out of stock.The 3 other available colours have been in stock for some time and I emailed play.com to say I would accept any colour as colour is not important to me, 4 emails later I have not received a single reply or offer of alternative. Up until now I have had no problems in dealing with play.com, sadly something now seems to have gone wrong in their customer service dept.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
This is the problem with Play - fine if you don't have any issue which requires their Customer Service department (and I include returns in that as they've automated that process through the website). However, if you need to get in contact with them for something, they're useless from what I can see.

Robert Ramsay

Dec 8, 2008
Visit site
Yes, I have now learned this, professorhat, and I will certainly look at alternatives to play.com if im ordering anything other than cd's, dvd's, etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts