Pure adrenalin

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
insider9 said:
Will be interesting to put some Classical on. But I admit after 1h19min of The Mars Volta I just put some jazz on to calm down first :) Recovering from injury so no gym for me again.

There's been a few interesting Classical releases today. By the look of it all really well received. I wish I could recommend any.
why not try Tidal MQA albums ? I’ve not tried yet but there is meant to be quite a lot of them on there

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
insider9 said:
CnoEvil said:
insider9 said:
Any particular album you could suggest, Cno?
I have Army of Mushrooms...but explore them on Tidal.
Ok, thanks. It will be interesting.

I've got The Mars Volta playing in the meantime.

If you don't know them check out track called Wax Simulacra on YouTube :)

All this folk and singer songwriter stuff, however good, made me sleepy. Even had Sevendust playing and felt sleepy, still.

Shame on you... hope not whilst driving

For more lively singer/songwriter artists Try some Margo Price, Lucinda Williams, Nicky Lane, Shovels and Rope, Alabama Shakes or The Oh Hellos... not all my cup of tea, but as you seem to have quite an eclectic taste, you might find something you like

Mac

www.realmusicnet.wordpress.com

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
For a pure adrenelin rush to oppose chill out music just play **** Dale & The Del Tones "Misiriou". For me this piece of music is like drinking on a hot sunny day a very chilled bottle of Coca Cola (no other Cola will do or hit the spot...).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts