Purchased the Marantz CR603 and...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
hifilover1979 said:
Please stop spamming my thread with techno-jargon re listening levels and gobldygook haha
smiley-tongue-out.gif

This post was supposed to be my review of the Marantz system not an argument about power etc...
smiley-yell.gif

Without going into technical rubbish, how does it stack overall against your old Nad set-up, fors and againsts?

Sorry, you may of explained, although a quick browse couldn't see anything.

A

Anonymous

Phenomenally good PP; very surprising indeed

Fors... There's loads:

It's an all in one fairly compact system

Great amp and power

Good looks

Built in CDP/DAB tuner/iPod/iPhone compatible/wifi/networking capabilities and compatible with iTunes

Straight forward to use

Bi-ampable when/where necessary

Against:

Hardly any really apart from the lack of fully built-in wifi but that can soon be overcome

For a comparison to the NAD; IMO it's just as good. Superb soundstage; great bass weight; detailed midrange and treble thats well timed but not harsh in any way

For me it's been a VERY good move
smiley-cool.gif

hifilover1979 said:
Phenomenally good PP; very surprising indeed

Fors... There's loads:

It's an all in one fairly compact system

Great amp and power

Good looks

Built in CDP/DAB tuner/iPod/iPhone compatible/wifi/networking capabilities and compatible with iTunes

Straight forward to use

Bi-ampable when/where necessary

Against:

Hardly any really apart from the lack of fully built-in wifi but that can soon be overcome

For a comparison to the NAD; IMO it's just as good. Superb soundstage; great bass weight; detailed midrange and treble thats well timed but not harsh in any way

For me it's been a VERY good move
smiley-cool.gif

I'm genuinely pleased you love the system. Clearly, the all-in-ones have moved on at a fair rate of knots over the past year or two.

Just hope Mrs P doesen't see this thread... :p

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts