Pulp Fiction dvd

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
It cost me 3.95 Euro, that's about 2.75 GBP- you can imagine I didn't expect much. Now I've seen it I can only say it is one of the best quality DVDs I've ever bought! And that for only 3.95 euro! There's just one thought that keeps nagging me. I just don't understand that DVDs seem to drop in price quite fast after their release and cds just stay more or less at the same price (read: expensive). Is the CD market trying to kill itself or what !???

A

Anonymous

Awsome movie number 2 in my chart - second only to One flew over he Cuckoos nest. Soundtrack is very cool to.

A

Anonymous

Totally agree! Soundtrack is very cool, Bruce Willis delivers one of his best performances on screen, actually most of the acting is so entertaining that I don't mind seeing it over and over again. Clever story pitching too- with 4 story lines in one (bit like the Bohemian Rhapsody of the movie scene).
Best movie for me is Memento, because it's so different and cleverly put together.
Enjoyed watching One flew over the Cuckoos nest too. Just out of interest: what is it that makes this movie the best out of all the movies you could choose from?

A

Anonymous

Jack Nicholson!!! best potrayal of an almost nutter ever. The acting and directing are unparalled in my opinion and I've never hated anyone (real or fictional) like nurse ratched - what a blinkered, narrow minded, institutionalised ***. Hats off to Louise Fletcher for managing to play such a cold role. I'm surprised that it only achieves number 20 in the AFI top 100. Having said that, those yankee half-wits have Pulp Fiction at 95, with Clockwok Orange at 46. Go figure. Clockwork Orange - a film that screams "Look at me I'm so desperate to be different that I forgot o be entertaining at all." What a load of absolute **** that film is - Should have been banned for being so utterly pathetic!!!

I must admit to being a huge Nicholson fan - not to say I've seen (or want to) everything he's done but 3 characters that stand out above all others are R.P. McMurphy, The Joker, Darrell Van Horn - he even made a film with Cher in not only bearable but downight hilarious - more so than Cher's acting. Not forgetting his roles in As Good As It Gets and A Few Good Men. Given the chance I would have Nicholson on at least once a day - looking forward to the kids going to school and moving out so I can get a look in.

A

Anonymous

Gotta disagree about your stance on Clockwork Orange. Cuckoos Nest is fantastic though, def' up there with the best. Lost count of the times I've watched Pulp Fiction, I have Memento on VHS still, another great film, the only problem is it doesn't have much replay value. In the same vein I would add The Usual Suspects. In fact I would say we were blessed with great films in the 1990's! Un-like now, where your lucky to get anything of any consistent value!

MiddleMan

Jan 23, 2008
Visit site
Can't believe Big Jack is being talked about without mentioning The Shining. Yes, Cuckoo is a fine film, but the Shining is something else, surely?

TRENDING THREADS