ps3 slim

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
went to select bitstream from the hdmi and it says some parts of the hd soundtrack might be missing. Thats the same as hes better built fat brother. how do i get to send full hd audio bitstream with no problems.

A

Anonymous

When you select bitsream on the PS3 slim it wil will send the full hd audio bitstream to HD compatable amp. I have have a PS3 slim and i was also surprised when i got the same message as the PS3 fat. But when i checked my amp it was displaying the relevant HD audio sound. As long as have a HD reciever it will display either Dolby digital True or DTS MA.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
As si22 wrote the ps3 slim does send a full HD signal to a compatible amp and my amp displays the relevant codec when playing blurays, i beleive that warning that comes up is just to cover sony incase of compatability issues but i've not had any issues and i don't know of anyone who has either so don't worry about it. As long as you have a HD amp connected via HDMI you will receive a HD audio signal.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
cheers guys everything is working well and watched to films and no audio was missing. loving the blue hd audio light. The sound is a touch better on some scenes but if your not worried about the display, its not worth losinng sleep over.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts